Download Our Free Guide on How to License Your Songs to Film & TV

LLC vs S-Corp (Which One Is Better?)

Sep 14, 2021

Once you're earning money from Licensing Your Music, you'll need to decide what type of business you want to form. In today's episode, we'll discuss the key differences between an LLC, an S-Corp and a Sole Proprietorship.

Jody Friedman is a Music Supervisor for Film, TV and Ads. In 2020, he made it his mission to be of service to indie artists and launched License Your Music coaching program on how to license your music for Film, TV, Ads and Trailers.

Guild of Music Supervisors | IMDB |  Jody Friedman

Five Email Templates For Pitching Your Music!